British Animation Classics (volume 1)DVD from library

791.433

This DVD contains fourth short animations, I watched half of them, I mean some of them just couldn’t draw my attention so I skipped a few of them. And some of them I am not really get into it, overall, I would like write some words about these three pieces: Door (1990),  Hill Farm(1988) and Second Class Mail (1984)

Second Class Mail 1984: This is the my favourite short animation recently watched. the drawing style was very sweet. The plots very similar to a story called Be Right Back in Black Mirror. The animation concerns more about the lonely olds. The skill were used in animation were smart as well.

Hill Farm 1988: I watched this animation once before, the animation is about 10mins long, story happened around the same place Hill Frame. Basically about relationships between animals/nature and  human. Three different statues, framers, visitors/photographers and people have high social states.

Door 1990 : by David Anderson. It is an experimental animation, mixed traditional skill and modern technic. At the beginning there is a floating globe with doors, and then animator played the keys, paper cut character…

Image result for Door 1990 animation David anderson